Automatic translation by deepl.com
1 – Legal information
CORBET SAS is a French simplified joint-stock company with capital of 591,040 euros. Its head office is located in Burgundy at 20 Route Nationale 74 – 21220 Morey Saint Denis.
The company’s legal representative is Mr. Moiroud Harold in his capacity as Chairman.
It is registered with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés d’Avignon under number 407 555 374 00013.
Siren number: 407 555 374
Intracommunity VAT: FR349 407 555 374
Publishing Director:M. Michonneau Stéphane
Site developed and hosted by:
VISION SI – 44A AVENUE ARISTIDE BRIAND – 21 000 DIJON.
Customer Service contact details
Email : email@example.com
Téléphone : 03 80 51 81 34
- Data protection
This site has been declared to the CNIL under number 1184716. Information concerning you is intended for Corbet SAS. In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of July 06 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. To exercise this right, please send your request by post to CORBET SAS – 20 ROUTE NATIONALE 74 – 21220 MOREY SAINT DENIS or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Security and confidentiality on the network
Any messages you send us via the Internet may be intercepted on the network. Until they reach us, their confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Please ensure that you do not divulge any personal or confidential information that is unnecessary, sensitive or comes from a third party. What’s more, the origin of the e-mails we receive may be falsified. Therefore, if you wish to send us such information, you must do so by post. Complaints, statements or requests for advice sent via the Internet will not be taken into account. Please send your requests by post only. For further information on the procedures to be followed, or on cases currently under investigation, please contact CORBET SAS in writing.
- Respect for copyright
The use of any document from the www.corbet.fr website is authorized solely for information purposes and for private use. Any use of these elements protected by copyright on other websites or any other medium is strictly prohibited.
CORBET makes every effort to ensure that the information published on this site is accurate and up-to-date, and reserves the right to correct the content at any time and without notice.
Consequently, SAS CORBET declines all responsibility:
- For any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission concerning the information available on the site.
- For any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to modification of the information made available on the site.
- And more generally for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused as a result of access by any person to the site or the impossibility of accessing it, as well as the use of the site and/or credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
- Viewing recommendations
To view the pages of this site optimally, we recommend you use a recent web browser (Microsoft Explorer 11, Firefox, Chrome).
SAS CORBET reserves the right to modify it in whole or in part or simply to update its content. You are consulting the March 01, 2020 version.
This policy, together with all other documents referred to in it, sets out how we handle the personal data we collect or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we manage it.
By visiting this site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- Personal data collected
Your data is collected by CORBET SAS.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor to manage relations with you and, where applicable, to process your requests.
2.1.1 – Information you send us directly.
You send us your personal data:
- When you fill in forms on the site
- When you browse the site (pages consulted, duration of page consultation, etc.).
For each of these purposes, you are informed of which data is necessary and which is optional by means of asterisks on the data entry forms.
In the context of payment for products and services offered on the www.corbet.fr, website, the latter records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
A data protection officer, Mr Michonneau Stéphane – email@example.com, is available to answer any questions you may have about the protection of your personal data.
2.1.2 – Data we collect automatically
We automatically collect some of your personal data:
- Your IP address, the telecom operator and the macroscopic location of the IP address.
- Information provided by the browser on the operating system and browser used.
2.1.3 – Data retention policy
The www.corbet.fr website retains your data for the time necessary associated with each processing operation to provide you with its services or assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide our services to you.
- Use of collected data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide and improve the services of the www.corbet.fr website and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the www.corbet.fr website. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access to and use of corbet.fr website by the user.
- Management of the operation and optimization of the corbet.fr website.
- Implementation and user support.
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user.
- Personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history and preferences.
- Prevent and detect fraud, malware and manage security incidents.
- Management of any disputes with users.
- Sending commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences.
- Organization of conditions of use for payment services.
- Information on cookies
- Analytical / performance cookies.
- These cookies collect information that is used in aggregate form to help us understand how our site is used or to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, or to help us personalize our sites for you.
- Functionality cookies.
- These are used to recognize you when you return to the site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, to greet you by name and to remember your preferences (for example, your choice of lange or region, etc.).
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on how to use, manage and delete cookies for all browsers, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-et-autres-traceurs/comment-se-proteger/maitriser-votre-navigateur
- How to block cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse all or some cookies.
Please note, however, that blocking cookies may restrict your use of the site. In particular, you may not be able to access all or part of the site, or use all the functions it contains.
- Security policy
We are particularly vigilant about the security of your data, and for this reason we dedicate significant human and technical resources to ensure its protection on a daily basis..
For communication and data transfer on our websites, we use secure protocols such as HTTPS.
We monitor our IT systems to detect any vulnerabilities or attacks and, if necessary, notify you.
- Automated marketing operations and sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively within the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website corbet.fr is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracts.
- When the user authorizes the corbet.fr website of a third party to access his/her data.
- When the corbet.fr website uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data for the purpose of providing these services, and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
- If required by law, the website may transmit data in order to pursue claims against the corbet.fr website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
Data is kept and used for a period that complies with current legislation.
- Your rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- Access rights:
- Users may exercise their right of access to their personal data by writing to the e-mail address given below. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the website corbet.fr
- Right of rectification:
- If the personal data held by the corbet.fr website is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- The right to delete data:
- Users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to restrict processing:
- Users may request the corbet.fr website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD.
- The right to portability:
- They can claim that the website: corbet.fr gives them the personal data they have provided to transmit to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
CORBET SAS – 20 ROUTE NATIONALE 74 – 21 220 MOREY SAINT DENIS.
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer: Mr Michonneau Stéphane – email@example.com, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the protection of your personal data.
All requests must be accompanied by a signed photocopy of a valid identity document, and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since the law n° 2016-1321 of October 07, 2016, people who so wish, have to the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://cnil.fr/.
Users may also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://cnil.fr
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are entirely at your disposal to resolve your problem by contacting us directly by telephone on 03 80 51 82 61 or by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or require information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following e-mail address: email@example.com