Our analysis :
- Analysis of classic wine parameters (alcoholic degree, pH, total acidity, volatile acidity, sugars, malic/lactic acids, …) using the Foss Wine scan = standardized infrared analyzer which guarentees high stability and the delivery of reliable results.
- Potentiometric titrator for free SO2 and total SO2 analysis.
- Spectrophotometer to determine color intensity.
- Turbidimeter and clogging index to assess the turbidity and filterability of wines.
- Determination of protein instability by heat test + tannins.
Our laboratory is a key position in our company - Analysis and tasting of wines at all stages: purchase, reception, storage/aging and departure
- Analysis done by our Laboratory Technician
- Selection of purchases by our Wine Purchasing Manager and our Oenologist
- Control of analyses, organoleptic monitoring of wines in stock, prescripton of treatments and organization of the production of blended wine to meet customer specifications by our Oenologist
- Preparation of samples for customers